<![CDATA[Hub One, provider of information and communication technology services in professional environments, has organised a Tour de France running from 28 September to 7 December, to underpin its proximity to local companies. The 8 stages of this Hub One Tour will be peppered with debates on the digitalisation of business and industry: from networks and mobility in offices, through manufacturing, transport and logistics, to the end-client experience.
Hub One is organising this Tour de France in order to understand the current and future challenges facing businesses, highlight the issues surrounding digitalisation, and propose to businesses concrete solutions to ensure that they continue to remain competitive. Organised in partnership with Mitel, one of the world’s leaders in the field of enterprise communications, and Zebra, world leader in the supply of solutions and services offering businesses real-time visibility of their operations, this Tour will bring together all professionals from the sectors of transport & logistics, industry, commerce, retail, etc., and provide concrete responses to the business challenges of digital transformation.
Hub One Tour, the programme
The days will run in two stages:
Morning debates from 8:45 AM to 1:15 PM
Hub One, official partner of the LMI IT TOUR, will be holding a conference on the theme: “Security & Networks – The keys to a secure network and optimal quality of service” at 9:25 AM, as part of the debate on networks and the keys to efficient and secure bandwidth and quality of service.
Afternoon meetings from 2 PM to 4 PM
Organised by Hub One in partnership with Mitel and Zebra, these meetings will be business- and business sector-orientated: a time for exchanges in a convivial atmosphere, to feed into reflections on the solutions and new technologies capable of addressing all kinds of business issues, with interactive presentations, video projections, the sharing of best practices and feedback from experience:
· Offices: “How to reconcile information system accessibility and security, to facilitate mobility within the company?”
· Industrial sites and warehouses: “How to optimise the productivity of production sites and warehouses in a context of workflow intensification?”
· Deliveries: “How to guarantee the traceability and tracking of goods for all stakeholders in the chain (company, haulier, end-user)?”
· Places receiving the public: “How are the new connected usages prompting us to reconceive the environment of places receiving the general public?”
HUB ONE TOUR
28 September to 7 December 2017
The stages of this Hub One Tour in partnership with Mitel and Zebra:
– Thursday 28 September in Lyon;
– Thursday 5 October in Aix-en-Provence;
– Thursday 19 October in Strasbourg;
– Thursday 9 November in Reims;
– Thursday 16 November in Nantes;
– Thursday 23 November in Toulouse;
– Thursday 30 November in Lille;
– Thursday 7 December in Orléans.
Registration and detailed information at: tour2017.hubone.fr]]>